Some idiot wrote "Leow Sux" on this whiteboard in the art room today. Upon seeing it, Leow threw a hissy fit and screeched that all sec four and five art students go straight back to the art room. He called in Tan HH and Kok too, then while Tan HH was asking us what happened, Leow petulantly stomped out of the art room.
How childish, both Leow, and the person who wrote it. I mean, I completely agree with it - granted I would've spelt "sux" properly, but still, never a truer statement has been made. And while I applaud the rebel who wanted to air her opinion so freely, that asshole should've owned up too! She made us get held back for 45 minutes fuckkkkk.
And we still don't know who wrote it. In for a penny, in for a pound. If you decide to do something you should take responsibility! Stupid girl. Stupid teacher. Stupid stupid stupid.
<- Stupid!! ->
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment